Wednesday 13 July 2011

WELCOME TO MY PICTURES PROFILE       


This is my humble  room in Unimap hostel

                                                                                         

This photo had taken in my happier day in 13/6/2011.


This photo also had taken in my worst day 2/4/2011.






This photo with my new good friend, his name is Ali, it already had taken in13/6/2011.
This is also with my best oldest friend, his name is Mahmood,it had taken almost in 4/2009.
This is a amazing photo with my lovely teachers and mates had taken in Unimap party
in Brasmana hotel.
This photo actually expresses about itself,so when i see it my heart
before my face. 
This mom looks like my mother.

This is the most thing i love,                     This is also the thing that I prefer to
 it's our prayer.                                        do after my pray, that is reading
                                                                    our religion book.

No comments:

Post a Comment